Rocksbox is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! Rocksbox is a technology driven retail company. As an engineer at Rocksbox you would be using data and technology to change the way women shop – from integrating data science into physical product design to developing reverse logistics software to support the next generation of retail. This is an opportunity to gain experience working with a highly cross-functional team on projects that directly impact key business metrics. This role is based in San Francisco.
In this position, you will:
- Implement new features
- Fix bugs and improve upon existing infrastructure
- Brainstorm on technical and functional solutions
- Contribute on cross-functional projects
- Analyze data and gather requirements
- Balance speed vs. depth of solution – be able to both hack and engineer, and know which approach to take when
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality code
- Web and/or Mobile web development experience
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) principles.
- Experience in building service oriented architectures and working in Python a plus
- Team player who enjoys working cross-functionally
- At least 2 years of meaningful experience required