Rocksbox is looking for a strategic, creative design professional to join our marketing team as Visual Designer. You will be responsible for maintaining the Rocksbox brand and driving the business forward by providing creative to support the marketing, merchandising, and product teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for great design and experience in marketing and digital content, as well as basic coding/HTML experience and familiarity with user experience principles. A strong team player is a must, as you’ll be working with multiple functional teams.
This is a great opportunity to own creative at a growing e-commerce company in an exciting industry.
- Produce all creative materials, including on-site designs, packaging, advertising and photography
- Design and create all marketing materials (Social media, Online, email, other advertising channels as needed) – coding emails is required
- Review and retouch product photography as needed
- Write compelling marketing copy for emails and the website
- Maintain Rocksbox brand identity and build any creative extensions for new merchandise styles
- Maintain and manage creative calendar and asset library
- Work with production vendors (Photography, Printing, Packaging)
- 2+ years experience
- HTML proficient
- Adobe creative suite, Photoshop expert
- Marketing experience and designing advertising materials to spec
- Ecommerce experience, fashion and/or retail is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing and user experience principles
- Strong Portfolio
- Comfortable with deadline-driven projects and quick turnarounds, ability to manage multiple projects
- Analytical thinker – able to understand target metrics and goals
- Collaborative team player. Able to work with multiple functional teams to deliver the best creative for any project.
- Passion for fashion and/or accessories is a huge plus!